A history of excellence
Johnston and Daniel was established in 1950, and became a division of Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd. in 1994.
Over the years, Johnston & Daniel has served generations of Toronto's most respected families well. By offering caring, intuitive service and building long-term relationships with our clients, we've become the most trusted name in Toronto real estate.
A forward-thinking approach
In the early 1950s, founders Robert Johnston and Eggerton Daniel had an interesting idea: hire women to sell homes. It was a revolutionary approach in the post-war era, when real estate was a predominantly male bastion and women stayed at home.
The Johnston & Daniel Division has continued to serve generations of Toronto families with professionalism, integrity and a dedication to excellent service that is unrivalled in the real estate industry. This standard reflects the ethics that govern the Johnston & Daniel Division and builds lasting loyalty with clients.